Allied and Specialty Healthcare Staffing
Medical Records Coding
- Remote or on-site
- Full outsourcing, overflow, backlog projects
- Accuracy 95% or greater guaranteed
- Turnaround time compliance guaranteed
- Broad range of coding capabilities: acute care, trauma, and physician coding
- Regular internal coder audits to ensure compliance, quality, and accuracy
- Dedicated account managers and coding specialists
- Diagnosis coding, E&M, all specialties and settings
Medical Records Auditing
- Validate the organization’s current coding and documentation practices
- Course-correct, improve, and maintain coding and documentation accuracy
- Proactively prepare for changing regulatory compliance
- Enhance your CDI program and initiatives
- Improve revenue cycle efficiencies
- Identify areas of high risk and other coding issues
- Conduct focused or random audits
- Establish educational needs by sector
- Conduct physician and coder education
- Proactively prepare for RAC and other government audits
- Evaluate remote or on-site performance
- Validate MS-DRG / APC assignments
- Review HCPCS/CPT, POA, Discharge Disposition, E&M
- Generate appeal letters
- Analyze reimbursement impact, documentation, trending, coding accuracy, and provides
Clinical Documentation Improvement
- CDI Specialist
- CDI Supervisor
- CDI Manager
- CDI Consultant, RN
- CDI Consultant, MD CDI SERVICES:
- CDI Support and Assessment
- CDI Program Planning, Design, and Implementation
- CDI Training for existing programs or new programs – Physicians – CDI Team Resources – Coders/HIM/Office Staff
- CDI Maintenance – Monthly or Quarterly CDI Chart Reviews
- CDI Contracted Staffing | Temp to Perm | Direct Placement”
Medical Coding Training / Certification
- ICD-10 training for coders, including anatomy and physiology
- ICD-10 awareness training for all staff
- Documentation and Coding Guidelines
- Basic and Advanced ICD, CPT and E&M Coding
- Audit Preparation
- Clinic-specific training
- Physician-focused training for documentation”
Revenue Cycle Management
Case provides a full suite of revenue cycle management services. We have the breadth of knowledge and best practices in revenue cycle management to deliver high quality and cost effective services to our clients. Our professionals have deep domain knowledge through the continuum of a healthcare encounter. Specialized teams strive to, amongst other benchmarks: streamline revenue flow; enforce accurate policies; go after underpayments; deploy time-sensitive bandwidth; facilitate compliance with regulations; and increase acceptance/denial ratios. With turnaround times between 24-48 hours, our clients are assured of accurate, timely, and balanced results.
Medical Billing, Collections, and Recovery Support
Case has a tremendous reputation of delivering high quality healthcare billing, collections, and recovery support services for over 5 years to providers from all healthcare domains. We streamline your administrative processes ensuring healthy cash flow. Our dedicated and experienced billing and collection experts have in-depth knowledge of the various healthcare plans, billing processes, methods and its challenges. They use industry-standard practice, technology and are well-versed with the use of different medical software to efficiently execute on-time medical billing and collections. We have extensive quality audit procedures in place to ensure that all payments are made on time.
Through our services, you benefit from reduced staffing and cost overheads, our in-depth expertise, enhanced quality of the billing process, increase in collections, reduction in rejections and unreimbursed claims among other things.
Healthcare Information Management
A healthcare organization’s profitability and quality of patient care is tied to how efficiently and securely information is accessed, processed and analyzed. Healthcare providers need greater access to data and greater visibility into their business processes at an earlier stage so steps can be taken to eliminate procedural inefficiencies.
Case offers healthcare information management services designed to organize data and streamline business processes throughout an entire healthcare operation, leading to more getting done efficiently while ensuring compliance with industry regulations.
Healthcare Logistics Support
- Business Office Management
- Billing and Posting
- Claims Auditing
- Third-Party Collections
- OHI Recovery
- Accelerated Accounts Receivable
Case-HCS in collaboration with our SBA-Approved Mentor, Starry Associates, Inc. offers both strategic and consultative Systems Integrator (SI) services. Our services include traditional Administrative and Financial Management Application Services, Hybrid Agile Lifecycle Services, and Interface Development. We have successfully used these services to develop, operate, and maintain financial management and other administrative systems; achieve system modernization, and introduce agile processes for several clients. Highlights of approach include:
- Proven Approach to complex SI and agile/lean portfolio management that addresses all the services that operational environments need. We take a Scrum/services management approach to prioritizing and supporting requests. Each service has its own metrics and set of dashboard reports so that clients always knows what, how much, for whom and when we’re doing it
- Data Integration Services following industry-proven enterprise-wide information modelling approaches where data models of all types are validated and subsumed, including information flows, structured and unstructured data models, and where higher-order information-group relationships are defined.
- Lifecycle Delivery Experts, including IV&V professionals and XLC gate veterans to support all lifecycle-based tasks
- Unparalleled transparency. We utilize a tool set which is designed to give our customers a view into all aspects of the project. Our project tools provide work management and prioritization modelling capabilities, including Kanban dashboards, Jira/Confluence, SharePoint.
- Expertise in industry’s best tools of the trade. Our staff have hands-on experience with tools including Jira/Confluence, Clarity, SharePoint, Jenkins, HPFT, ERWin, AWS, Docker, Puppet, Ansible, SonarQube, Fortify, ServiceNow, Selenium, GitLab, Drupal, NEXUS, Clover, FireEye, etc.), bringing expertise with leading edge technologies, prototype development, and lessons learned.