Case-HCS holds the following contract vehicles:
Under our SBA-approved Mentor Protégé Joint Venture (Case-Starry JV, LLC), we hold a STARS III master contract. Through this multi-billion dollar Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), we are able to provide world-class IT services and IT services-based solutions to Federal Government customers.
- Link to GSA’s STARS III Website (https://www.gsa.gov/s3)
- STARS III Master Contract Number: 47QTCB22D0514 (click to view our master contract)
- Case-Starry JV DUNS: 081266456; SAM UEI: EUZKBZ9N4Z35; CAGE Code: 84K46
- Case-Starry JV’s STARS III Contractor Program Manager: Mr. Akbar Masood, 703-940-5070, [email protected]
- Contract Ordering Period: 07/02/2021 thru 07/01/2026 with one three-year option
- Task Order Performance can go 5 years beyond Contract ordering end date.
- Directed awards allowed for orders up to the 8(a) Competitive Threshold
- STARS III was awarded under NAICS: 541512, Computer Systems Design Services. Requirements that align with other IT services NAICS codes are within the scope of the STARS III GWAC. These NAICS codes include, but are not limited to 541511, 541513, 541519, 518210.
Case-HCS was awarded a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFAST) Master Ordering Agreement in February 2022.
- Contract Number: 693KA9-22-A-00061
- Ordering Period: February 2022 to 09/30/2024 (Base Period, not including options)
- Functional Area: Business Administration & Management (BAM)
- As part of BAM, can perform work under the following NAICS: 541211, 541214, 541219, 541611, 541612, 541613, 541614, 541618, 561110, 561499, 561611
The following is a list of our noteworthy past performance projects:
Military Administrative Support Services
San Antonio Military Medical Center
Under this large non-personal services contract, we manage all administrative personnel at one of the world’s largest Military Treatment Facilities (MTFs).
- Customer: Brooke Army Medical Center (BAMC) / Army Medical Command
- Contract Number: W81K00-18-D-0014
- Period of Performance: 01-OCT-2018 to 30-SEP-2023
Dual Administrative Support Services (DASS)
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
We provide administrative support to multiple NASA space centers. In less than two of the five years of performance, we are thrilled that NASA has recognized us with the following achievements: (1) We received an Excellent CPARS rating across the board on two separate task orders (Kennedy Space Center and Stennis Space Center); and (2) NASA was pleased enough with our performance that they expanded the scope of the contract to include an entire additional space center.
- Customer: NASA
- Contract Number: 80SSC020D0002
- Period of Performance: 01-NOV-2020 to 31-OCT 2025